Natural Handmade Protection Bath Salt
Now you can bath yourself in the world's most powerful fresh-crushed aromatherapy protection bath salts. Essential oils are infused into clear Himalayan salt crystals, which are then hand-ground in small batches to ensure the purity of our salts. This lovely gift will help soothe your mind and body and make your bath relaxing and soothing. Applying a few drops to a warm bath will help to ease stress and fatigue. You can also use our salts as a natural facial mask or massage oil to rejuvenate your skin, reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin health. Experience the richness of aromatherapy with our beautiful handcrafted bath salts for yourself.
Our Handmade Bath Aromatherapy Salts are a magical bath time addition that helps relax sore muscles, soothe irritated skin, and more. What's more, the relaxing scent is pure gold after a particularly long, stressful day.
Infused with high-quality incidents, our Scented Bath Salts will give you a calm mind, improve your mood, and relax your body.
- Natural and Handmade
- Includes: rose quartz crystals and quartz crystals
- Material: Flax, Lavender, Angelica root, Wormwood, Burdock, Rue, Bay Leaf, Juniper, Lemongrass, Frankincense, Apple, Jasmine Essential Oil, Jasmine, Rosemary, Gardenia, Coconut Milk, Rose Essential Oil, Hibiscus, Rose, Lavender, Pink Himalayan salt
- Scent: Fresh, citrusy, crisp
- Color: white and pink
- Non GMO
Benefits of Rose Bath Salt:
- Removes dirt, toxins, sweat, bacteria, and pollution deep from within pores.
- Deeply Softens skin
- Removes Evil Eye while casting Protection Ward
- Fights acne and heals scars.
- Natural disinfectant.
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells.
- Mineralizes and detoxifies the body
- Balances PH levels.
- Calms Spiritual & Mental Distress & Fatigue
- Recharges after Spell Hangover
- Re-Balances Soul
HOW TO USE IT
- The recommended amount per bath is about 3 oz
- Suggested use - Pour the bath salts directly in the tub while filling it and put under running water making it easier to clean dried herbs and flowers from the bathtub.
- If you do not have a bathtub or are worried about the herbs clogging the drain, you can add them to a muslin tea bag or organza bag.
- Soak for 15-20 minutes.
- For extra cleansing power, rub Oshun Soap on your body as you soak.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in this product, do not use it.
- If you do not know how you will react with particular ingredients, use caution with sensitive skin.
- The information and products listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or sickness. Please consult with your healthcare provider or doctor before using any herbal products; particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications.
Custom & Personalized Orders
Always willing to do Personal orders for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and baby showers just make sure you add all the details to your order or message me directly.
When ordering care packages pls be careful when handling them because there is liquid and glass in those boxes.